Nominations for 2 year olds of 2011 to run in the South Mississippi Owners/Breeds Stakes of 2012 will still be accepted by paying the $200 fee that was due on May 1, and the $200 fee that was due on July 15 along with a $500 supplemental fee until final closing on September 15, 2011.
Fair Grounds - February 4, 2011Race 8 - 4:14 PM
Exacta / Trifecta / $0.10 Superfecta Pick 3 (Races 8-9-10)
STAKES South Mississippi Owners and Breeders S.Purse $40,000.
For Three Year Olds Which Comply With The Bylaws Of The South Mississippi Owners & Breeders Association.
Fillies - 117 Lbs. Colts & Geldings - 122 Lbs. Maidens allowed 5 Lbs.
1. Sumkindahousburner (LA) 3/G L C Bonnet 122 H Alonzo
2. Hell of a Day (LA) 3/G L M Callaham 117 RJ Ellis
3. Take the Town (LA) 3/G L A Roberts 122 DSchmidt
4. One Pretty Penny (LA) 3/G L M Mena 122 R Sibille
5. Call (LA) 3/G L K D Clark 122 S Breaux
6. Ryanide (LA) 3/G L J M Camejo 117 R J Ellis
7. Red Hot Maria (KY) 3/F L J Graham 117 T M Amoss
8. Port of Seattle (LA) 3/G L J Theriot 122 W B Calhoun
9. Stuck On Tough (LA) 3/G L D Velazquez 117 J LeBlanc
10. Forever Sure (KY) 3/C L1 C J Lanerie 117 T M Amoss
A - Coupled Entries - Red Hot Maria, Forever Sure
Owners: 1 - Patrick Lee; 2 - Bryan Raymond; 3 - Donald Stockstill; 4 - William B. Gilmore; 5 - James Alexander; 6 - W. J. Cameron; 7 - Pop-A-Top, LLC (Presley & Shirley Blake); 8 - William T. Reed; 9 - Ricky Robin; 10 - Pop-A-Top, LLC (Presley & Shirley Blake)
Breeders: 1 - J. Patrick Lee Racing L.L.C.; 2 - Bryan Raymond; 3 - Danny Wills; 4 - Daniel R. Chicola; 5 - James Alexander; 6 - W. J. Cameron; 7 - Popatop, LLC; 8 - William Reed; 9 - Rebecca McLindon; 10 - Popatop, LLC